Friday, October 24, 2008

Its back !

I'm back on to  cycling...this time with a mission !! Alternating between misty and misby is working well and I'm enjoying my rides immensely. The weather is playing up a little bit now and then, but I have enough cold clothing for now.

Looks like the indoor trainer is going to be a garage ornament for at least sometime now :) Anyhow, the break I took from cycling has worked well for me. I can recall me gazing out at all the cyclists and smiling to myself and thinking that, yes, someday soon I will brave the cold, the wind, the weather and most importantly laziness and be one on the road in the bike lane, not stuck in the car. 

Just taking a day off biking and driving to work made me feel like I was stuck in some sort of an urban trap with no place to wiggle. Cycling in the bike lane, ironically feels like freedom !!

No comments: