Friday, October 19, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

2 days of not riding my bike has made me want to bike even more. Yesterday nite, I got it back !!!! It's a new one, but the same model n stuff !!! I'm more excited about it ... THE BIKE IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riding it back from the mechanic with normal sports shoes really made me realize how much of a difference the cycling shoes make and also how much more comfy they are, I'm sold !

Now that I think about it, my bike has my all time favourite colours on it: Red, Black and White, wooohooo for that, as an after thought !!

Today morning, I'm back on the sweetness and it feels better than ever. I have devised some strategies to not fall off the bike, so hopefully that will work out for me. Will probably go for a ride out to the Airport tomorrow morn.

The love is back !!! (: it never went away in the first place ;)

No comments: